Tuesday, April 17, 2012

6 Project Leadership Super Powers - PM Hut

On the blog Project Management Hut Ty Kiisel posted an article, 6 Project Leadership Super Powers, that ties in nicely with the theme of this blog. While I contend that we all need to be heroes and avoid trying to be superheroes, Ty makes a good case for trying to make sure we do our best to fit these six "super powers" into out project manager tool kit.

Here's the opening paragraph.It is an interesting and fun-to-read article.


6 Project Leadership Super Powers

April 17, 2012 | Author: PM Hut | Filed under: Leadership


6 Project Leadership Super Powers
My friends and I will sometimes debate whether Superman or Batman is the more interesting superhero. Technically, I guess Batman isn’t a superhero at all, he’s just a very disturbed guy who has the ability to create some incredible crime-fighting gadgets that make him appear to be a superhero (he’s my choice for most interesting superhero, by the way).
Superman, on the other hand, has a number of very incredible superpowers that make him more than a match for the average villain. The “Man of Steel” is too squeaky-clean and unbeatable to be really interesting in my opinion. Give me a flawed, kind of messed-up superhero for real “interesting” potential.
A couple of years ago I came across...

No comments:

Post a Comment